• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] TS Empty Bag

Started by An Empty Bag, October 02, 2016, 05:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Empty Bag

OSRS INTRODUCTION: TS Empty Bag

My RuneScape Name: TS Empty Bag
My Previous RSNs: An Empty Bag
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Let me start off by saying I will be changing my name back to An Empty Bag. I have been playing rs since the release of RS2 and for what it is worth I am turning my near max range tank into a main now :D

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Vengeance- Left due to deciding I wanted to just become a main to enjoy PVM a little bit more. I will no longer be qualified to be in their ranks thus I left before I got kicked.
Tormented Souls- captain but stepped down due to lack of members willing to pvp with me. I also did not agree with the way the leader handled clan and respectfully stepped down. 3rd October my name is available to be changed again.

About me: Currently in the U.S. Army stationed in California. I separate 12th of Nov this year and take my leave 10th of October! I will begin schooling in the green energy field and beginning a new career down that path. I am married with no kids. I am 23 years old.

I heard about WG through: I applied before and left due to monetary issues(too poor to build tab)
I want to join because: Well as I stated above I applied before. I left and ran into a few new clans in my time away. I learned a few things. 1. How to make money to build my tab. 2. That majority of clans are full of toxic/negative players who enjoy putting down others. I also wish to get back in due to the fact of me becoming a main now and no longer being acceptable in vengeance. On the plus side, I have made a lot of money since I last applied and should be able to pass the pvp tab check if you guys will take me back of course.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Schooling beginning 10th October and of course new career afterwards.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

nath

Congratulations look forward to pvm/pvp with you
[/url][/img]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.