• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Favourite Animal?

Started by Wayshow, December 18, 2012, 08:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

What is your favourite animal and why?

Mine are wolves, just because they look cool, although I like pretty much any canine.
Feel free to post pictures!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Gazelle

Wild Boar

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Ts Stormrage

There is but one animal that is remotely interesting in multiple facets...

Frankly, I'm surprised it has been overlooked by you all so far, but here it is:

Humans are my favorite animals because they are the most interesting :)
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Vio

Kyle

Quote from: Colinwarrior on December 18, 2012, 09:03:28 PM

Elephants are awesome! Unfortunately they don't come in a size that fit in your house :(! Oh well, my cat will do for now.

btraill

This Babylon

A liger, pretty much my favorite animal, its like a lion and a tiger mixed. Bred for its skills in magic

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Toby

My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Pacman Syu

I like huskies and jellyfish and kitties and hippos.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

Whoops
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Cats! Because they are awesome

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa