• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

99 SLAYER MOFOS!

Started by Billy O, May 04, 2015, 09:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy O

So as some of you may know, 99 slayer has probably been the oldest goal ive had. And its just about the only thing ive managed to stick to in this game!

I managed to get 85 back when a whip was 2-3m and that was a grind and a half, as I wasn't even maxed then!

Since coming back to RS just before xmas, 99 slayer was the first goal I set myself! Starting at 88, was quite a lot of work, but in under 6 months ive managed it, and in the process I gained a few other 99s too! The best thing about this, is that I didn't even grind it. I took it nice and easy because I knew eventually, id get there!

Now ive got it im kind of sad, its like the end of an era, what do I do now?

Anyway thanks to tyler, adam and east for coming to congratulate me with 2 minutes notice lol

on top of this, it also got me 2200 total level :DDD

Patty

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Well done Billy, good one to get! :D

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Billy O

Thanks all. For anybody that might be interested, my slayer tab from 97-99 come to a total of around 45m. Some of the coal/herbs totalling about 9m come from kingdom in the same time frame! Either way quite a decent amount, and as tom pointed out yday, that figure would have been a hell of a lot more if I had a yak to yak everything back lol

Devin

Congrats you tosser!

P.S. Nice copy and paste to Synergy boards
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O