• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Sam's Intro

Started by Samskeryti, October 12, 2011, 07:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samskeryti

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Hey my RSN is Samskeryti (or just Sam for short), Don't ask what it means, i'm not really sure about that myself ahah. I've been playing Runescape on and off for about 5 years now. I'd have to say my favourite ingame thing to do it quest and hang out with friends, though anything's fun as long as your with other people :)

For the last few years I've always found myself in RSB clans, so I've made quite a few friends from that, however I found a lot of them were a little too relaxed to the point where not much got done, I'm hoping to join a slightly more active clan community :)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm currently an 18 years old Australian in my first year of uni, I fancy myself as a bit of a muso, not really good enough to brag about it thought lol. I've always been a pretty relaxed guy, takes a lot to get me angry. I'm always up for just relaxing and chatting, in-game or out.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Funnily enough this was one of the clans I looked at joining when I first started playing Runescape in later 2005/early 2006, of course I was quite distraught learning of these incredibly high requirements, being around level 50 at the time but now that im much stronger and hopefully a little wiser i'd like to join.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Can't say I know any.

6. Any additional comments:
The above really sums everything up, hopefully I'll be able to join Wg :)

Zemus

Hey sam, welcome to the community! good to see another aussie in here, which part you from? I'm about 1-2 hours from Sydney

Good luck with your app <:

Samskeryti

Mark

Oo an Aussie! Gl in the Rugby, we're gonna stomp you.

Welcome to WG :D

I set the standard.

Wayshow

^finally, an original welcome ##

I was stuck in RSB clans for about 10 months before i joined WG lol.... and i saw the immense differences  :wtf:
Hope you have fun in WG  :woeh:
PS  :nyan: is awesome >:3

Maxemis

hey welcome to the clan good luck on getting in  :D

Starzhine

Hi, Sam welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with wg. Have fun. See you "in the land"

Kristy

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Lordlavits01

Is your real name Sam? because mine is and there can only be one! =p (highlander ref.)

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Wayshow

Quote from: Lordlavits01 on October 13, 2011, 03:48:06 AM
Is your real name Sam? because mine is and there can only be one! =p (highlander ref.)

:nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Do you like green eggs and ham? ##

Shinhwa

Ooo an Aussie! I love Aussies *Evil Grin* Kekekekeke Welcome to WG Sam! I hope you love it here as much as I do!