• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Wood Wizard

Started by WristSlasher, October 23, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WristSlasher

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Wood Wizard

My RuneScape Name: Wood Wizard
My Previous RSNs: Child in Pit
WristSlasher

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My Runescape career began around 2008 as something to casually enjoy with a few friends. My favorite skills at the time were woodcutting and magic which is where my current name originates from. I retired from Runescape when the EOC update arrived as it made the game far too different than what I was used to. After hearing about OSRS from a friend I figured I'd give it a shot. My current favorite things to do in OSRS include skilling and PvM. My top things to do are Runecrafting and Hunter. I believe there is still a lot more I need to learn about the game but I'm certainly on the right track.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: My name is Gavin and I'm an average 17 year old male that goes to high school with a pretty easy-going personality. I come from up north where they chug maple syrup and listen to Justin Bieber. My talents include being somewhat skilled with computer hardware and working with servers. My hobbies obviously include playing video games as well as socializing with friends. A few things I've come to dislike are people who assume they're liked because of their position or rank. People should gain approval based on how they are as people :). A few things I enjoy are pretty much anything that keeps me from being bored.

I heard about WG through: Through a friend, his name is krcdog.
I want to join because: I've been wanting to join a clan in OSRS for quite some time and have reached the required stats just recently. I'd like to join a positive community where I can have some support along with casual conversation. Playing RS alone has its disadvantages as there's a lot of elements that require at least a second person. I feel that the Wilderness Guardians meets all of my expectations as a community that I can take part in.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]