• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Introduction

Started by Irek Mudkipz, October 18, 2011, 07:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irek Mudkipz

1.   Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started this account back in about 06, I was only a free member for less than 2 weeks and then I became a member, I have always been very good at some of the traditional member skills, such as thieving and fletching, when I got 99 in the former I was ranked in the top 500 in highscores. Nowadays I have four 99s and I am mainly dungeoneering my name has no real reference apart from in my original name it has my irl name (ryan) and my current name referances to a pokemon

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
as I said, my names ryan, Im 16 and from yorkshire, England my hobbies are playing the guitar, which I am very good at, (not boasting, but you would be surprised if i wasnt considering i practise over 3 hours a night daily), football (unlike most glory hunters I support my local team) my main likes are, scarlett johannsson, Jessica alba and Cheryl cole, dislikes are well, people who annoy me (kinda obv I know)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
saw a recruitment topic, from tbk amyethis or someone, it mentioned wg being more than a clan, which was what mainly appealed to me

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
2.   im a lonar atm, but hoping to make a few!

6. Any additional comments:
doing a app now

Lordlavits01

first post, welcome and good luck

+1 he has mudkipz in his name

Vio

saw a recruitment topic, from tbk amyethis or someone, it mentioned wg being more than a clan, which was what mainly appealed to me

Mark

Welcome to the community :]

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

lol hey ryan :D
lol keanu ##
yay for pokemon :D

Zemus

hey ryan, welcome mate :3

p.s tbk_amyethis is kinda a newb