• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ownierage's graduation

Started by Ownierage, October 18, 2011, 09:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ownierage

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
It all started many years ago. The first account I made was Ikbenstefan which was hacked (read: I gave my password away to someone else to do a quest) after a few years. Luckily for me I made a pure called Owniemage a while before Ikbenstefan got stolen so I didn't have to start with a level 3 account. I've been in several clans with Owniemage, including WG, and I have to say I enjoyed my time in WG most. After a few months in WG, Runescape got me bored which got me more and more to the dark side which resulted in a perm ban. But again I had a pure named Ownierage to play some Runescape when I was bored once in a while. After a year or so I started rebuilding Ownierage into a decent main character. Time passed by and things went well and I finally felt rich for the first time but then I ran full geared into a group of pkers when I tried to reach the chaos tunnels and I got skulled by accident. This made me lose more than 50% of my bank which resulted in me quiting Runescape.
When I came back, I rejoined WG and I really enjoyed my stay here. After a month or 2 I was getting really bored in RuneScape and I had a lot to do for school so I decided to leave WG to see how RuneScape would be in another clan. It was actually way worse so I chose to come back to WG.
Here I am.
My stats:

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm Stefan, 19 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I've got many hobbies but nothing special. Just playing some football and going out once in a while. Whenever I'm playing RS, I am listening to Hiphop so feel free sharing some good songs. That's about all I have to say about myself.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Most of you are kind to me  <3

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I think I know most of WG's members since it has only been a few weeks since I left.

6. Any additional comments:
:fp:

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Owen

Oh it's you! Welcome back brah!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Starzhine

Great to have you back. I don't think I know you so I am looking forward to getting to know you now  :P

Have fun.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]