• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Zach's Intro

Started by P l u r, November 04, 2011, 05:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P l u r

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started playing about late 04, my neighbors next door got me into it, my account name is P I u r (The I is suppose to look like an l Which stands for Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect in case some didint no) my favorite activites include woodcutting, combat training, slayer, and boss hunting :O.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Well to start my name is Zach, im a male 21 years young and from the USA. Im employed by an Ecological Restoration company i restore rundown wetlands, forests, prairies etc to what it should be or used to be.  I enjoy hanging out with friends and just having fun. Most of my days consist of work, then hitting the gym, and (now that its getting cold) snowboarding :D. I live near Chicago so the night life is pretty amazing. I love to listen to Electronica music maybe a little rap here and there. Bassnectar, skrillex, Deadmau5, Dj Bl3nd, David Guetta, <3 coudlnt live with out music its my life :). And there is really only 1 thing i dislike about RS/RL. FAKE/LYING individuals. so if your not one of them we will get along just fine :)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Iv been playing RS since 04, and every now and then i hear about WG that WG this. so thought i would give it a shot :D

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
not at the moment.

6. Any additional comments:
Well, just that im looking forward to meeting and socializing with everyone!

Mark

Nice intro, welcome to the community :3

I set the standard.

P l u r

Asfixiator

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Heya Zach!
Great job you've got there, really great what you're doing for the environment! :P
I come from an annoyingly urban country.... Never really seen anything forests or prairies, except for in the mountains where the lousy companies can't afford to blow up -.-
Thanks for the detailed intro, and welcome to the community!

P l u r

Thanks everyone nice to meet you guys as well

I used to live near the moutains out east till i moved towards Illinois to be with family and such. i love the mountains though such a pleasent view :D

Owen

Hey Zach! Welcome to the community!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rachellove9

Hi Zach,

I live in PA and our environment is going through some disturbing things at the moment with the gas wells.  It would be nice to hear more about your environment fixing. 

Rachy

P l u r

@ Rachellove.

Hey Rach. Turn your priv on il add you in game il tell you about what im currently doing but if you would like to no in depth check our website.

www.pizzo.info

Starzhine

Wow, I think I am in love.  <3

It is so great that you participate (and get paid for(even better)) helping our environment. I look forward to meeting you. Welcome to WG.

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Stutsy

Hey man, sweet intro!

I am thinking you will get along with alot of the members in this clan. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

:nyan:
:woeh: <--- This is me very often

Rachellove9

I love the gallery on your website.  I'll make sure you are added as well.