• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Rob's Introduction.

Started by Rob, February 26, 2012, 05:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I'm going to start off with the built in format for member introductions. After that I will build into my main body and full intro.

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current Username: Italiano Kid (past users): Dm ninjo, I J D 1 5 7, Jc4me, Nadenman, Put You Out, Xx omfgorz, No Honour, Faults End, Zenter HD, 6T9U. Roughly 5 more account's I just honestly can't list off the top of my head.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Provided Below.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Robert and i'm from New Jersey, USA. Yes i'm italian but I surely do not like Guidos or the implication that my state carry's a whole bunch of drunk steroid users. My Hobby's include car tuning and spending time with my girlfriend of four years. Music i'd say is a hard pinpoint for myself as one day I can listen to Mozart - the next; Metallica. I am 21 year's old and am almost done with college majoring in Business. I hate stuck-up people, and I like when people stand up for there beliefs even if it may contradict my own.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
The honest answer for this would be from the video you put up (3 days) ago in order to show your support for the regrowth of the wilderness. You can say I was somewhat inspired to decided to check out the "main" clanning community - and show my support.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
The_hatred a 1-20 Defence pure clan.
We Are Royalty a 1-35 Defence pure clan.
I am the Leader of Archaic an 1-4 Defence pure clan.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I couldent find a trick question while reading the rules & regulations so i'm guessing there is none. Nonetheless yes I have and I will abide to the best of my ability's.

Introduction & History (Please Read):

Ah my runescape history started somewhere around 2003. On my first account "Nadenman", my original main (to say). From that I expanded onwards to pking and headed into my first accomplished pker Dm Ninjo which was a Ranged tank. I had many experiences fighting a main clan called "KOR" at rune rocks with a few great friend's of mine. It was a group of rag-tag skillers that banded up in order to fight giant clans. Even being someone as old as 40 playing this game who had never fought someone in the wilderness other then to defend themselves.

After Dm_ninjo I had decided to join the pure pking community. For good or worse I enjoyed the company of many people within the community. Nowadays the community is less then desirable and I am ashamed to say that I was ever apart of this new era they call "pures". Constant DDos attacts to Teamspeaks and main callers during trips leaves pure clans closeing - and new ones not even a chance.

The Archaic.
The Archaic started as to breathe a new life into the pure community. To stay away from the pure community that is corrupt and full of nonsence.

"Archaic, relating to, or characteristic of a much earlier, often more primitive period, especially one that develops into a classical stage of civilization"

Our core group was created of pkers from before the clan wars era. They come back and train every day JUST to pk with us. Every trip we have a great time and coin many momentous funny phrases and friendly partnerships with each other. On December 23rd we were born. However I cannot take full responbility for the idea to make a clan like this, I give all of the respect to my dear friend Matt. He used his close friends to bring us all together/set up mostly everything. I simply took over the reigns.

Gallery:

Here is some old pictures you may enjoy to see. I really appreciate your time if you have read this far and I thank you.

Unfortunately DM ninjo's pictures are the only few that remain.

Here is my current account:

Like I said above I appreciate it and I thank you for reading. I hope in the future our two community's can work together to overcome the difficult times that face us.

-Robert.

___________________________________________<5/26/2012 Update>______________________________________

Hello roughly 3 months ago i needed to take a break from this game. I hope that my reinstation as a member will be quick and painless into DG. The faults end I play on now is not "Faults End" but rather a pure account i had made in 2011 that became a main much like faults end but he is gone now (Long Story). The new Name of this account is F-A-U-I-T-S E-N-D or Fauits end for short.

I wish to be reinstated because I miss warring with you, and this is my first "main" clan in a long time.

I have recently purchased two memberships one on my maxed combat (138) and on my lower combat (107) "Fauits".

Here is the account i'm applying under:

My main will be used as a PVM account. If need be that you want me to pk on it "sometimes" I will comply.

Again my reason for quitting as I posted in my leaveing thread was due to a breakup with my now "ex" in our relationship for 4 years. It was a trying time, nothing was caused by runescape however. I'm not back and very happy with a new girlfriend and everything is going very good.

Hope this explains a bit, i felt like leaveing on such a sour note was a bad thing but i'm sure you will all understand.

Thank you,

Rob.

Links to intro are within this post, please click on them for proper analysis.
Any more information will be given upon request - Thank you.

Mark

I set the standard.

Rob

Quote from: Mark on February 26, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
Good luck with the baby!
I appreciate it :) However I don't really call this a baby pure as 1 defence is the "true" pure :P

Toby

Welcome to the community son! :D
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Dorcha3377

Nice intro! Welcome to the madness !

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

woah. nice account you have there :P
welcome!

Rob

Quote from: Wayshow on February 26, 2012, 11:11:54 PM
woah. nice account you have there :P
welcome!
Thank you sir for the kind words :)

His Lordship

Pleased to meet you Rob.
I'm looking forward to gettin to know you better over the coming days!
You listen to classical then?
If so, we have some amazing things to talk about lol

Rob

Quote from: His Lordship on February 27, 2012, 03:23:06 AM
Pleased to meet you Rob.
I'm looking forward to gettin to know you better over the coming days!
You listen to classical then?
If so, we have some amazing things to talk about lol

Inspiration is hard to find in a lot of music these days. sometimes listening to something as old as some pieces of classical does the trick for me. Homework/pking it certainly helps, but I do however listen to other music :P.

Rob

Quote from: Dorcha3377 on February 26, 2012, 08:55:16 PM
Nice intro! Welcome to the madness !
Haha i'm interested in observeing a war, and becomming a clan friend. I'm going to pm someone about this :).

PineappleTom

Great application Rod. It's very nostalgic to see old screenies!

The next step is to grab an interview on IRC from one of the names at the end of this post. If you need any help, refer to the relevant section in the 'How to Join' (http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0) or send myself a PM. All the best!

His Lordship
DG Keanu
Abs L
Koffin Cat
Pirate Panda (Kim-Jong-Panda in IRC)
Bassism
Mojohaza1
Rodney75 / PineappleTom

Rachellove9

Hello
I could take you on a farm run sometime. 
I noticed you haven't really experienced the fun of farming yet.
I look forward to meeting you.
Good luck and welcome to the forums.

Peace
Rachy

BeeBee

Quote from: Rodney75 on March 01, 2012, 07:01:07 AM
Great application Rod. It's very nostalgic to see old screenies!

The next step is to grab an interview on IRC from one of the names at the end of this post. If you need any help, refer to the relevant section in the 'How to Join' (http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0) or send myself a PM. All the best!

His Lordship
DG Keanu
Abs L
Koffin Cat
Pirate Panda (Kim-Jong-Panda in IRC)
Bassism
Mojohaza1
Rodney75 / PineappleTom
Pirate Panda is a name long gone!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Wayshow

Hurray for mega uber bump, but welcome back! :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 27, 2012, 02:22:59 AM
welcome back :D
@Accepted
~Locked.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.