• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application

Started by Kidron999, March 05, 2012, 02:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidron999

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Kidron999.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing RuneScape when I was about 12 or 13, (I'm 20 now) and I chose my username at that age for reasons long forgotten! I stopped playing RuneScape just after PKing was effectively removed from the game and didn't play again until the wilderness was brought back in to the game. However I returned to a completely different game and to find my old RS friends has also stopped playing. I am hoping to join this clan in order to make new friends and start to take the game more seriously once again.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Cameron, most of my friends just call me Cam and I'm 20 years old and currently studying Criminology at Newcastle University.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I've known about the WG since before I quit RuneScape, I can vaguely remember the first flash video which was on the old website and that always made me want to join. However, I was never a high enough combat level and so now wish to join the Descendant Guardians in hope to one day join WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
RuneScape Mafia, I was only in the clan for around 6 months, many years ago, in that time I had fun warring and questing with them but after they disbanded I had no other involvement.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I have read the rules of this clan and agree to follow all rules and regulations.

Thanks.

Wayshow

Hey Cam, welcome!
GL training ^^

Owen

Newcastle University?

* Owen graduated from Newcastle University.

Welcome Cameron, can't wait to see you online and in game!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Kidron999

Hey guys, thanks! When should I connect to the web chat for an interview, if necessary?

Mojo

Welcome!

Suprisingly you are the Third Newcastle uni member!

The second being myself. I am first year Computer Science.  :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Toby

Welcome to DG/WG! :)

Since you're from newcaslte you support the magpipes yes?
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Frozen 10

I love the flash movies His Lordship make. :P

Welcome Cameron!

Kidron999

ahh nice, small world. yeah, support the mags, got a season ticket also.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Hewwo

Come on IRC whenever and ask an OP or Half Op (red or yellow name)
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

52 Pray

Welcome to WG/DG! :)
:DD
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mojo

Accepted :)

Facts established during the interview:
We go to same University (different years)
Both have a Newcastle Season ticket
Both come from Gateshead
Both went to same school

I wonder what the odds on that were...
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PkUrClaws

Welcome to WG Kidron999,  I noticed you at the event we had earlier aswell, Hope to see you in some more raids! Hope you had fun, Cause i sure as hell did :D

WG Genesis

dnt say k 0