• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Youtube Poop

Started by Conan7770, February 23, 2012, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conan7770

Well in the vast amounts of spare time I have I now make Youtube poop. For those of you who don't know what Youtube poop is, urban dictionary defines it as...
YouTube Poop is a name used for videos posted on YouTube which are usually nonsensical and random. They are simply just randomly chosen clips from things such as cartoons, clipped, looped and remixed to make it sound really strange

It's a huge waste of time, before I actually joined DG, I spent about 13 hours that night making the majority of this youtube poop.  I put in the final finishing touches a few days ago and just now uploaded it.  The clips I use are from the movie apocalypse now, and I used audio from start wars a new hope as well.  I just wanted to share how I waste a large portion of my time with you guys, and I'd also love feedback on stuff you thought was funny, or stuff I could improve on.
Without further ado, I give you...

YTP Han solo gives willard passage to alderan

Enjoy!

Edit: Sorry, if you could please move this to the comedy section, I think that's where it belongs.

Cheers
~Pete

Mojo

moved it for you.

And like i said before, i've never heard of anything like that. its definitely... interesting.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Bam

never heard of it before either.....how bout getting a job?