• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Shower?

Started by Wayshow, January 07, 2012, 02:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you take a shower?

In the morning, after I wake up
In the evening, before I go to bed
After I wake up AND before I go to bed :)
What's a shower?
I shower when I want to!

Wayshow

So.... I was just curious
When do you guys take a shower/bath(bubbles! <3)
I take it before I go to bed because I like to be clean before I go to sleep. :)
And I find it pointless to wash in the morning because I'm going to get dirty anyway.....  ## I've always wondered why most non-Asians wash in the morning :3

Happy posting :P
Well, unless you don't wash at all  O.o

Owen

Shower when I want to, usually morning if I'm going out that day, if it's particularly cold I might have a hot shower before bed and vice versa

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Zemus

Vio

We split our bathroom into 2, so no more bathtub just really tiny shower  :(

If I have something really important to do during the day, I'll shower in the morning. If I'm just gonna stay at home 'scaping, I'll shower in the evening.

Ross

I shower when i decide it's time. Unless im sore from training then it becomes bath time  :woeh:

BeeBee

Day n Nite
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

In the morning. Partially to wake up, partially to fix my fucking messy hair

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Irock129

BeeBee

Quote from: Randy on January 07, 2012, 04:11:00 PM
so not to wash yourself?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on January 07, 2012, 04:12:27 PM
so not to wash yourself?
that's a given  :fp:

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

I just shower every morning (or afternoon, if thats when I wake up :P ). just got into that routine tbh.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rene

Every evening or before I go out.

Dieyou2000

When I want to fap.

Wayshow

Owen

In the morning. Partially to wake up, partially to fix my fucking messy eyebrows

Fixed

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

Quote from: Bassism on January 07, 2012, 09:51:07 PM
In the morning. Partially to wake up, partially to fix my fucking messy eyebrows

Fixed
lol'd  :woeh:

Brent147

It honestly just depends. I always shower at least once a day before I go to bed, but sometimes I take 2-3 showers a day. It all depends on what I've been doing. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. Fuck, I even come home covered from head to toe in oil and grease, but I'm a very clean person, and therefore I like to bathe regularly. xD
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]