• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] xRobbishxD

Started by xRobbishxD, July 08, 2016, 02:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRobbishxD

OSRS INTRODUCTION: xRobbishxD

My RuneScape Name: xRobbishxD
My Previous RSNs: MyranMartin
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around ~2007 and played for 2-3 years. I started playing osrs a couple months after release but now I've started to become a little bit more serious about it. My best skill at the moment is range at level 83, but right now I'm training mage for ancients. My mage skill is at lv 76 at the moment. My total level is 1492. My name comes from an inside joke. A couple friends and I PK from time to time, and some of us have changed our name to robbish, which comes from the word rob, which fits for PK:ing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Martin Sandström and I'm a male. I am 18 years old, turning 19 in a week. I am Swedish and when I don't play runescape I like to do most stuff people of my age like to do, hang out with friends, listen to music etc. But I have a special hobby, which is playing Tetris. I'm a hardcore tetrisplayer and I spend quite a lot of time on it. Tetris works especially good with runescape, which you can multitask sometimes. When I listen to music I mostly listen to metal, all kinds of metal, I'm not too picky. But I enjoy most genres except for modern pop.

I heard about WG through: I heard about WG from a friend within the clan named I Robbish I. I know him in real life and he though it would suit me well, and that it'w be fun to pk together in a bigger team. I also know 420squeakit, which is a real life friend I Robbish I have in common.
I want to join because: I'd like to join the clan because I'd love to try and PK with a more serious team with a larger number than I've been with before. Another reason being that I'll be able to participate in PK trips with my friends, but also to meet new people to make friends with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'll be working weird hours the next 2 weeks so there's a good chance I won't be able to participate during the week, but I will have time during the weekend.

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Martin, good to hear you already know people here it'll help you settle in even better :)

jaredspurr

just a heads up, you currently do not meet our pvp reqs, you may join as a guildsman (non pvper) intill you meet the reqs

Anthony

Mojo

Yo Martin as Jared says you need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic to PvP with us.

Come on Discord for a chat if you want to join for non-PvP for now! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

xRobbishxD

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm currently going for 85 ranged, shouldn't take too long :)