• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] r3al l3g3nds

Started by Blue Stoner, July 08, 2016, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Stoner

OSRS INTRODUCTION: r3al l3g3nds

My RuneScape Name: r3al l3g3nds
My Previous RSNs: Erwin 150 (RS3 main)
r3al l3g3nds (RS3 zerk)
A&b super co (first account)
Superrune 165
Superrune 250
Pino226
Aogang

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape back in early 2007. I found it a very enjoyable game from the beginning on. I had multiple accounts and played till EoC came out.

When EoC came out I stopped playing Runescape at all because I didn't enjoy it anymore. When I heard about the 2007 servers re-opening their doors in february 2013 I started playing the game again.

Oldschool Runescape is my game and I seek a nice clan to Pvm and Pk with and most of all have a good time.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have had some clans on private servers but no big clans.

About me: My gender is male, I am 19 years old, live in the Netherlands, I like all kinds of music, like to hang out with friends and party and like to play runescape.

I heard about WG through: Some player at g.e
I want to join because: You guys like to pvm and pvp i read. Those two things I also like to do. So i hope I can join this clan and have some fun!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: When i'm ill or have responsibilities irl. But mostly i will be online.

DroVillain

Mojo

Hey nice app. Come on Discord for app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony