• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Onyxess

Started by Onyxess, July 09, 2016, 12:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyxess

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Onyxess

My RuneScape Name: Onyxess
My Previous RSNs: WG Onyxess
Onyxess

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing -06. I love bossing and pking in a team. I like to set objectives for myself to stay motivated.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in WG before.

About me: My name is Eetu, im 18 years old, i live in Finland, when im not playing rs i drive around the town with my friends listening to electric music or drink with my other friends. I work in a bar as a bouncer.

I heard about WG through: From mmorpgrs stream
I want to join because: I miss clan pking and the sweet succulent sound of Mojo and Qing arguing over tactics.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Mandatory army service in 6 months, i work weekends so i cant always make it to the friday and saturday trips, i will inform when im working that weekend.

Anthony

Old members coming back is always good, welcome back :)

Musical

an old member returning? ooooo welcome back! :D
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flux

Nice to see you again! Remember seeing you around when I was first here.
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Ofrran

Welcome back mate. As a Scandinavian bouncer does that mean you have 99 strength irl?