• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

20 Questions Forum Game:

Started by Rachellove9, March 25, 2013, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachellove9

New Game for Forum:  20 Questions

Rules:

Someone in the clan chooses a person, place or thing having to do with RS, Clan or member past or present. 
Next the host person will send a message to a staff of their choice to know the answer to the who, what or where.
All other members will try to figure out the person, place or thing that was sent to the staff person. 
There is a limit to 20 questions or less to figure out the riddle.
The questions can only be answered with a "Yes" or "No".
If someone believes they have figured it out, they can use one of the questions up by saying their guess to riddle.
If they are correct, they get to post the next 20 question game and pm to someone in staff.
The pm to staff keeps it all fair and hosting is as much fun as playing.
If someone wishes to pass host to someone they can do that but should post on the thread.

I am going to start us and I am pm the answer to Will as my staff person.
Will or myself will answer the yes or no for you.
I hope this game goes well and is fun.

PineappleTom

Is it a living? (on Runescape)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Lord Himself

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Amshan on March 25, 2013, 06:36:21 PM
Is it a human IRL?

JESUS THANKS FOR WASTING A TURN FFF

Is it a where?'

If no that leaves us with a what.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Rachellove9

BeeBee

BeeBee

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]