• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

99 Divination-cache

Started by Randy, December 01, 2014, 07:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Big thank you to Guthix for dying and supplying me with his cache of memories every 3 hours.
Also to the people that came to my party!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mike

Sooo... uhhh.. what can you do with Divination? Not trolling, I just literally have no clue what that skill does.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

SIRAHAAD

Quote from: Mike on December 01, 2014, 07:26:05 PM
Sooo... uhhh.. what can you do with Divination? Not trolling, I just literally have no clue what that skill does.

there are a lot of really helpful portents and signs like the sign of respite which basically is like a mini self grave blessing stackable to a full 1 hour and the sign of life which in all non pvp situations will revive you if you die to 25% of your max hp or sign of death which is the same thing but restores 15% and deals 10 damage to what killed you. you can make divine locations to train other skills at a very fast rate (not allowed to do continuously though). a lot you can do. my fav you can transmute things into higher tier things (best used on charms)

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

SIRAHAAD

very much so but the good thing is all the good signs are buy-able the portents on the other hand... which is annoying since the skill is a very long one to train but the portents are worth it

I CE Y

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Patty

Zemus