• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [Intro] Jox

Started by dylanbalnk2, February 26, 2012, 08:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylanbalnk2

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Jox current, past Darkdylan9

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Favorite activities include player killing as well as pvm.. i love runecrafting as well. I started around 7 years ago i wanna say.. posibbly more or less not by much though. My name is Dylan as is depicted in my original rsn.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Dylan Blank, im 19, USA, my hobbies include working out and playing runescape obviously.. Im in the United States Navy.. I work a lot:/ I enjoy dubstep and post hardcore for music.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I saw DG Keanu's video, which was very well put together and i was beyond impressed. I want to join because of the amount of time the leaders put into this clan.. I just want to have fun pking. Also ill be applying for WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
None

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i agree and understad

Mojo

Welcome to the community Dylan :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

dylanbalnk2

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

PineappleTom

Wayshow

Hey Dylan, we have a few people here serving in the army as well :P
Welcome!