• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] qingkat711

Started by callmeqing, December 08, 2015, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmeqing

OSRS INTRODUCTION: qingkat711

My RuneScape Name: qingkat711
My Previous RSNs: hd4l_peter
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: ok here we go again, haha. So I have been playing rs since there was only fally. since then i been through like 3 accounts. either hacked or perm banned cuz of botting back in the day..I just recently came back to osrs because I just love the game and its probaly gonna be a game I will continue playing even when i have kids. lol yes it means alot to me. I enjoy pking, slayering, and my goal is to get 99 melee stats so i can make some serious loots in game again.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in the clan Death Inc. before like 6 7 years ago..and thats the most recent clan I was in. However, the leader quitted and we all scattered. I just stuck to pking on my own with some friends. I like rolling with a clan. Xpecially a solid one like this one!

About me: OK so i am a 26 yr old man, i own my own drywall interior finshing company in ottawa canada. i play ball, hang with the homies, games, my girl. I hate snitches and dishonest people. I listen to old school rap, some edm, mainstream a little. I am a modern renovator kind of. I have my carpenter certificates and run a pretty busy company myself. I still make time for rs at least 3 hours a day. lol its bad but hey i gotta dewind some how.

I heard about WG through: googled for best pvp clans thats active and this showed up!
I want to join because: I am a active and loyal gamer, hopefully you can tell by the history of my rs playing. This will probably be the last clan I will enroll in for rs. I don't like to hop around like some people, I just want be part of a solid clan and this clan is very organized and active. I hope you guys would let me be a part of this osrs generation too. :)

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not that i know of

WG James

3rd times a charm man! should get that teamspeak doe.

Mojo

Third time lucky dude, app looks great now :D

Next step is to return to IRC, Live Chat at the top, and request an app review
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]