• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Beast Shield

Started by Beast Shield, August 18, 2016, 12:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beast Shield

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Beast Shield

My RuneScape Name: Beast Shield
My Previous RSNs: Beast_shield
RoT Fuhai
Beast Shield

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: ive started playing in 06, stopped when eoc etc came out.started back when 07 came out, and im enjoying it.
favorite skill:fishing,its afkable while doing homework.
pvp style: im pretty good in multi pvp, training on singles everyday. The name of my name has barely to non meaning, i loved to had a dragonic fire shield back in the days thats maybe why

My past clans/teams and any current teams: pvm clan

About me: Hi, my name is Arno. Im a 17 year old male runescape player. I live in Belgium. I play soccer, my type of music is DnB, my likes are:i enjoy and im always open for pvp events and pk trips.
dislikes:sometimes i have bad internet connection.(doesn't happen alot.)

I heard about WG through: ive seen people promoting it at castle wars.
I want to join because: im a very motivated pvper, i love to go on pk trips with friends, ive made alot of mony through pvming. So i dont really mind losing gear etc in a fun pk trip.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Ha, eindelijk nog eens een Belg in de clan! :D Welkom! Voeg me gerust toe moest je vragen hebben, mijn username is Lait Choco. ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.