• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Venomn0us

Started by Venom, January 31, 2016, 11:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Venomn0us

My RuneScape Name: Venomn0us
My Previous RSNs: golden10, deathbebow
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: played since classic all the way until rs3 started, wasn't a fan of new combat system so i stopped playing, came back when i heard 07 was coming back and been playing ever since.  I watched my older brother play before me and then i jumped into it myself, been called Venom by my friends for years so i made the name as close as i could.  Really looking for some people who can help me improve as a pker and will welcome me into the group.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Joe, im 18 years old in the U.S.A, i play sports along with some fine arts hobbies, ill be attending college within the next year playing football at a D2 school. Love pretty much all types of music but i play video games whenever i have free time, Runescape is pretty much my go to game. I've been a gamer since i could hold a controller and thanks to my brother i'd like to say im pretty good at them. I'm a decent pker but could always use the pointers!

I heard about WG through: reddit forums
I want to join because: I saw a clan war earlier today and i decided that i wanted to be able to participate in them as well so i went searching for clans that i could join and this was the one that impressed me the most.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not until August when football starts.

jaredspurr

you currently do not meet our reqs for our pvp section of the clan, you may join but not allowed to pk till you meet the reqs if thats okay just ask for a review, if you would like to wait feel free to still hang out in cc till you do

Teequoze

Hey Venom

Hope you meet the reqs soon so u be able to war and pk with us  :P

Mojo

He has now hit 85 ranged and approached me for a review, nice work and keep up the combat training!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @DroVillain or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

Welcome to the clan! Happy to answer any of your questions [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onyxess

Welcome to the clan! Hope to see you in upcoming events.

DroVillain

Welcome.

Let me know if you have any questions pertaining to the clan or OSRS in general....I'm also good at scrabble, so if you need help there I got you fam  :nyan:

Venom

thanks for the support everyone! it's nice to feel so welcomed! i've had a lot of fun since joining! im just about to graduate so i hope to be doing a lot of work for the clan soon!