• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Jace GoW, 76

Started by Jace GoW, January 09, 2014, 02:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jace GoW

WG INTRODUCTION: Jace GoW

My RuneScape Name: Jace GoW
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 76
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Just started playing in December. I level all my skills at the moment. I mainly do my combat skills.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Elijah , I'm a 19 year old american male. I like to play pc games and watch movies and anime. I read alot and listen to Heavy metal , screamo and dubstep. I dislike liars and thieves. Also, "keyboard warriors" irk me.

I heard about WG through: Was looking through the internet for people to add.
I want to join because: Would like to have people to play with on a day to day basis. I'd like to get into runescape but ive found that certain things are quite boring without a partner or atleast a conversation going on.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm currently looking for another job but it may take weeks.

Mojo

Your username is not appearing on the hiscores :O

Also you appear to be below our requirements.

Aside from that, welcome to our boards :)

Feel free to hang around our IRC and forums!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Saw you in IRC so welcome and good luck training on those levels like you said you were going to be doing :) It shouldn't take long and it gives you time to meet and talk to some of our crazy members and some of our sane ones like me :0 I swear I'm the sane one!

Tappaga

Yo, it's nice to see new blood in the hoods and welcome. :D Yeah it appears you dont have any highscore history or is it that you have turned in free to play?

Flames377

Welcome, your welcome to hang around forums, IRC, and in His Lordships cc.
Please reapply when your 100 CB :)

Patty

Declined for now, feel free to re-app when you meet the reqs :).