• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] O ak

Started by O ak, January 11, 2014, 10:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O ak

SG INTRODUCTION: O ak

My RuneScape Name: Oa k
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: been playing since 04 , my rsn is rare in my eyes, i love pking bossing and just chatiing with people in general
My past/current clans/teams are: me and my mates formed a pk clan once but thats all
About me: male 16, runescape all the time haha ,music : hardstyle. My IRL name is Keanu, i live in australia but was born in South Africa, i know multiple languages ,i do illegal thing in my spare time wont mention what ;) (420) hahaha yea im just an average guy easy to get along with , i hope too meet a good few mates on here , See you around!

I heard about SG through: Youtube
I want to join because: your proffesional, and look like a good community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nooope

Fuze

nice stats ,welcome
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, your topic could use a bit more information to let us all know you a little better as it's kind of lacked in wording :x but the next part of your app process is your interview so I'd get on that IRC and PM a staff member in #WG_Lobby :) Good Luck.

Tappaga

For some wierd reason i can't see your stats at all, but i trust the others saying that they are good. :D
Good luck with the interview maybe you can open up a bit more in that.

Mojo

Yes it's strange that stats aren't viewing, is their multiple spaces in your name?
Also, would be nice to see a little more detail.

Other than that, welcome to SG and see you in IRC for interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

ok his name was "oa k" and not "o ak" so that's fixed.

Interviewd and accepted :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome man. Already active on IRC.

Let us know what kind of events you'd like to see: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=9169.0
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS