• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Marbian

Started by Marbian, May 28, 2014, 03:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbian

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Marbian

My RuneScape Name: Marbian
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first joined RS on May 20th, 2004 - I know the exact date as it was my 11 Birthday when I got my first PC and I had my friends over on the same day which then they they introduced me to the game.

My favorite thing to do on RS is Castle Wars, PVM/PK and skilling - I like to skill because it's achieving something at the same time watching Breaking Bad/Game of Thrones 10 times over.

My past/current clans/teams are: Spirits of Arianwyn
About me: My name's Rickie, I'm 21 and I live in the UK. I work part-time in IT and my favorite bands are Bon Jovi and Nickelback.

I have a few disabilities which steps in my way when it comes to learning, understanding and everyday expressions but I'm not hard to deal with, definitely when you get to know me. I communicate best online. That's what I love about online communities because I don't have to deal with the things I struggle with outside of the internet.

I'm currently working on my social skills by talking to friends more on Skype/Teamspeak and also attending events such as RuneFest.

I heard about SG through: RuneFest 2011
I want to join because: I love Communities, and there seems to be a great one here which I'd love to be part of.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

Al

Welcome Rickie!

I've had you private listed on Twitter for a while now. ^_^
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Incitement