• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] metalicus

Started by Metallicus, October 23, 2014, 04:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metallicus

RS3 INTRODUCTION: metalicus

My RuneScape Name: metalicus
My Previous RSNs: Icehound, Metallicus, Metalocalype
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing since classic, always pked, made a bunch of pures some were successful some wher not, had a few youtube vieos released that i received positive feedback for. youtube "Icehound runescape" Stopped playing when EoC came out, found I have a fair bit of spare time now and don't like the new expansion of the previous game i was playing as a fill for Runescape, so I decided to try it out again.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I ran a clan called Team Nullified, it was about 20 of us just Wilderness pking, anti luring etc.

About me: I'm 21, Live in Australia, mainly only play PvP games, or play games for PvP, work part time and study part time :P

I heard about WG through: RS forums
I want to join because: The organization.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: in a few months I may be moving to the other side of Australia to get training for a job.

Mojo

Hey there welcome to our forums and good luck :D

Quite a bit to catch up on if you haven't played since eoc!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

nice to see, hopefully we can talk a bit once my daughter stops crying lol

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hey & Welcome, I have only played on RS3 A little bit as well since EOC but I'm getting back into it more and more every day, Legacy PVP isn't so bad huh? Hopefully will see you around!

Lord Himself

Welcome to the clan matey, hope you like it here! :D

PineappleTom

Welcome pal :) Nice to add to the Australian unit. Who knows, maybe this is their return to power?

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

I CE Y

Hey metal, welcome aboard!

Nice to see another person with 99 range and mage but no other melee 99s, tanks for life yooooo :)