• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My intro

Started by Ballistik, December 19, 2011, 10:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballistik

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :

I started when i was in 3rd grade, probably a little after runescape 2 came out. i was hacked of my lv 112, devastated, i quitt ( about 6-7th grade not sure) i started another account in 8th grade and put it aside because i went to high school. I started back in 10th grade and set out for my first skill cape- 99 wc i made quit a bit of money but my real life friend hacked me. i quit for the summer and now im back in 11th grade, making my account a Tank. im a baby tank (just getting started but i plan on playing for a long time) i dont play as often as i used  to becus i have a girlfriend ( a life ) :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

*im 16, Born june 1 1995 and am in the 11th grade taking ap art and advanced video production classes.
*I'm an american, Male
*I enjoy Art, Baseball,Football, runescape, Battlefield 3,Minecraft, hanging out with friends (dont even ask about gay Modern warfare 2.5)
*i excel in Art (not being cocky) and play piano and suck in math and grammar :3
*i like many things dont get me started ( i troll )
*i didslike many things dont get me started. (dont spam)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:

Referal from another member (mojohaza1)

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

not really :D

6. Any additional comments:

nada.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

welcome to the community!  :D

i look forward to seeing your app  :woeh:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Welcome to the community!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

Lol maybe I can help you on math :Pp
Welcome and nice intro :S

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.