• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Mr Mackey

Started by Smokadabowla, March 25, 2015, 08:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokadabowla

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mr Mackey

My RuneScape Name: Mr Mackey
My Previous RSNs: Krodima
Cmfrtbly_Nmb (I think that's how I spelled it...)
Smokadabowla

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around 10 years ago.  I was always into pking/pvp watching videos from elvemage/kids ranqe/ect. wanting to do the same things.  My name now is Mr Mackey, I was trying to find a name from south park without numbers, and was amazed when I landed Mr Mackey, mmmkay?  My forum name is what I usually go by off of Runescape, and that I made up by me and my buddy smoking pot and playing super mario, and I said, "hey, lets smok-a da bowl-a", and thus my name was born.  I really need bridding practice.   I mean REALLY.   I like to pk, that's about it.  I haven't lately since I just came back to the game about a month ago and am still warming back up.  I've been working on slayer to get my bank and stats up so I can be a good contribution to a pvp clan. 

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Frozen Fury(Pre-70 def reqs) a LONG time ago.
Wilderness Guardians, left because I quit game.
Zero Tolerance for a month or so like a year ago.
I'm forgetting more, I know I am, I cannot remember the names.  About a year ago I had to go to the hospital for a Video EEG, to test my epilepsy, where they basically made me lay on a bed, deprived of sleep for a week, making you have seizures so they can track where in the brain, it's coming from and other stuff.  During that time I had over 40 seizures, causing me to forget even some of my immediate families names.  If I remember the clan name I will tell a mod instantly, I just cannot think of any others =/ I'm sorry.

About me: Hey, I'm Eric.  I'm 23, a guy, I live in a small mountain town in California.  I'm self employed as a Certified Massage Therapist, having my certificate since 2013.  I had originally gone to a jr. college when I was 15, for a degree in networking, but on my last semester my counciler gave me news that all of my credits for networking/programming as of that semester where non transfer-able, only my general education credits where.  So technically I'm a college dropout, even though it was at 17 haha.  I have an amazing purebred East Bred German Shepherd who is just over 1 year old, her name is Mina and she's so smart I have to lock doors so she cant open them.

I heard about WG through: Got an email for His Lordship himself!
I want to join because: I really enjoy pvping, which I hope to get from you guys.  But also coming back to 07 from taking time off, I don't even know who 9/10th of people on my friends list are they changed their names so many times, so it would be really nice to find a community to hang out and talk with also.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work, I don't have a schedule, I go by appointment.

Frozen 10

Smokadabowla

Quote from: Frozen 10 on March 25, 2015, 08:42:27 PM
Wow that avatar xD

Welcome (back) Eric!!
Haha, yea that was my old one, I was just changing it as you posted :P I might need it to be my banner then....

Mojo

Welcome back. Very nice app there :)

Ask in IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Small mountain town...interesting. I'm in California too. Welcome!

edit: Oh I remember you now. Welcome back!*
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Devin

I love the effort you put into your app. I look forward to getting to know you better! Feel free to ask if you need anything
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Welcome back Eric, and congratulations on this big decision you've made.
I hope you have a wonderful time here.

PineappleTom

Hey Eric, welcome back :D

Hope you find your old enjoyment again in 07.