• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] 7th light

Started by geoff_7th, December 05, 2013, 02:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoff_7th

SG INTRODUCTION: 7th light

My RuneScape Name: 7th light
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started years ago cbf to recall to much.........
My past/current clans/teams are: Lots of clan exp. Been in a ton of tons eos Df vr etc AA
Been a council memeber high council etc i have been there and done it all was a very respected and known player in my day i guess.

About me: not much to tell i drink a lot im from aus. Im a pysch nurse i been nursing since i was 18-19 so long years in service. My name is Geoff im 25 im from NSW love cricket and the league 

I heard about SG through: was in wg b4
I want to join because: decent community

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: work etc

Mojo

can you pls add more detail

e: ty
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

X Warrior170

If you could add a little more detail it would help you out a lot, thanks.

[center

Al

Can vouch for dis guy. Unless he'a a spy.

Wb Geoff!!! ## You know Zemus calls me Geoff cos of you? :P
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

BeeBee

Sup Geoff! Hopefully you're more active than the last time I was in a clan with you (NBK). From past WG experiences you're a good (drunk) guy though!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on December 05, 2013, 04:33:11 PM
Sup Geoff! Hopefully you're more active than the last time I was in a clan with you (NBK). From past WG experiences you're a good (drunk) guy though!

Confirmed lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tappaga