• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

RuneBook - The Social Network for Runescape.

Started by `Lumby, April 27, 2012, 08:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Lumby

Hey Scapers,

I would firstly like to thank you for clicking here and taking the time to read this and was wondering if you could help me out?

I've created a website for Runescape Players which is alike to Facebook.
The reason being, alot of Runescape Players speak to their friends outside the game, sometimes it leads to Real-Life Interactions, great friendships and good memories.  I myself have been to Runefest with a Clan and enjoyed every second with them, knowing people over Runescape is worth the experience.

The website has been created to help players interact outside of the game, whilst still keeping players aware about releasing their personal details.  The rules that Jagex enforce are guidelines, these don't have a huge affect on a majority of the players.

The website is designed to have have a Facebook style to give players the tools of Posting Status Updates, Uploading Photos, Adding Each other and much much more.
Not that just but it also has links to other Websites which help in-game.

If you could help, it would be great.

Register Below if you would like to become a founding member of Runebook!
Thanks Alot,

Sam.
Owner of Runebook.

http://www.runebook.org

Mojo

Maybe you should be active in WG instead of making shitty social networks.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Mister Kyle

His Lordship

Ouch.

On topic, I might sign up. Will check it out.

BeeBee

Is this an automated message to your clan?

"I have been to runefest with a clan". I don't think you need to tell your own clan that...

Thanks for posting - but how about putting some time to WG now?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

`Lumby

I will when im free.. Before I signed back up for WG I was unemployed.  Im now working at an Estate Agents full-time and working on the website for personal fun during the day.  Im sorry I dont play RS 24/7 and i have a life.  Also..

Mojo is a dick for being a cunt to me.

Wayshow

you havent been on IRC for 11 days........

edit: you came on right after i submitted the post. lol

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: `Lumby on April 28, 2012, 05:22:01 PM
I will when im free.. Before I signed back up for WG I was unemployed.  Im now working at an Estate Agents full-time and working on the website for personal fun during the day.  Im sorry I dont play RS 24/7 and i have a life.  Also..

Mojo is a dick for being a cunt to me.
Tell me how a dick acts like that?
But hey, I don't play RS 24/7 neither does 95% of the clan world. Doesn't stop me from posting and idling and attending wars/signing up.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Rachellove9

Jayson

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Al

omg Bk2Lumby? dude remember when i ran around falador and saw you running to clan camp? i recognized your name and asked if you knew about wg. and you said you knew Gene and we added each other lol. then you made this clan with your friends. lol sorry random but it's good to see you
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Bam

why would you need a social network site for every single thing in your life....especially for shitty games like runescape, since you're too embarassed to use facebook for rs needs.

IlIScottIlI

Isn't this why we have forums?? And things like zybez runescape community I hate the way facebook works and I only keep it to make people happy so they can add me. I'm sure some people would enjoy it but it just another thing to have to be activly checking. Now you just gotta convince jagex its a good idea and sell the site to them :D