• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] DatBoiMobby, 115

Started by MoBBy, May 06, 2014, 04:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoBBy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DatBoiMobby

My RuneScape Name: DatBoiMobby
My Previous RSNs: 4474
Fuckface McGees

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in classic. I'm not a huge fan of the game aside from the pvp aspect of it. Warring/Pking are my thing. Questing is worse than going to the dentist for me lol. Skilling is in the same boat as well. I enjoy long walks on Caterby and dinners in Camelot.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: WG in '04-06. We "Died" for a while and I joined various different clans. Corr, THE, Fear and a few mid sized clans inbetween. Had most of my fun in the mid sized clans tbh. I still talk to most of those kids to this day.

About me: ASL? 21/M/Florida
I don't do much, I have a kid and a woman. I work a lot... I like all music, mostly electronic and rap. I have one major talent. I can stay awake all night play video games. I play a lot of Hearthstone and League of Legends so HMU if you bout that life.

I heard about WG through: I am WG.
I want to join because: A big part of runescape for me is being in the right  clan, and that doesn't always mean the best clan. The right clan for me is a clan where I know that I'll always have someone to talk to, someone to listen to me when I've got an issue, a clan where I can make actual friends. Out of all the clans I've been in WG is the only one where I've stayed interested in the clan itself which in turn makes me more interested in the game. Plus, I love all you scrubs (:

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nien

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Patty