• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Fing Fang

Started by Franko Slice, January 25, 2016, 02:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko Slice

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Fing Fang

My RuneScape Name: Fing Fang
My Previous RSNs: Qube123
I F D H I

(Made so many Runescape accounts mainly pures that I have just forgotten the names over the years)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have reached 80+ cb atleast 5 times and 10+ cb atleast 3 times, played private servers a lot over past few years, been playing rs since I was 7, now 21.

Enjoy melee based pking and ranged tank more than anything and killing high loot monsters.

Usually solo pk but think it's time to get a clan!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never been in a clan owned a small clan of around 25 members at one point was mainly friends from RS and some Irl.

About me: Frank is the name 21 from UK, Martial Artist and Powerlifter, got my own Youtube account Franko Hicken, love my dogs and am engaged to the love of my life that's all you need to know for now haha!

I heard about WG through: Searching Forum
I want to join because: You look like a very professional clan, infact the only one I'd want to actually bother being a member to!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I will try be on the required hours, sometimes I may have real life calls and things to attend but that will be a rarity and I will try my best to be a very active clan members and think you will find I am very usefull and skilled at pking.

Mojo

Hey Frank nice app!

Ask in wg_cc or Discord to get your app reviewed!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Franko Slice

Thanks man was online earlier and actually did some pking with a member of your clan, we wasn't so lucky but it was a great trip and good fun.  I'll try be on soon as possible, training a tank at the moment as well hopefully could be another good asset although lower level sure it'll be helpful one way or another!

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]