• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Fl0rida

Started by Fl0rida, July 10, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fl0rida

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Fl0rida

My RuneScape Name: Fl0rida
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing again 6 months ago but had played before from 2004-2011 when I quit. I enjoy pvp in deep wild and w18 tier upgrading. I enjoy training combat skills only so I can hit harder during pvp. My account was trained almost entirely through NMZ. I got the basic skill requirements to do RFD and haven't quested or skilled since. I make money through zulrah when I need to and maintain a bank of about 40m which isn't much but more than enough to do anything I want to in terms of pvp. I do eventually want to max my zerker but keep it 60 attack for now. I also ended up getting 46 defence by accident when I used a blowpipe on long range in the fight caves. I am very rusty in w18 pking and die a lot to range tanks with ballistas. I prefer hanging around fountain of rune picking off defenseless noobs for glories.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: a very long time ago I was part of a clan called "reckoning day"

About me: I am 23 and studying medicine in South Florida. I enjoy outdoor activities, eating new foods and meeting new people from all over the world. i think the best part about runescape is meeting people with different views and life experiences. I dislike when people who kill you in pvp say unoriginal things like "sit" or say cya with an obscenity as if they were the first to invent pvp methods. The game is 16 years old and people act like they are gods and the first people to do things. I like when people can have intellectual conversations on the internet and share their views on issues while also accepting other peoples view points without getting emotional or upset. I think we can all learn something from one another.

I heard about WG through: I have known of the clan for a long time and was the first clan I thought of to apply to since I started playing again.
I want to join because: I want a team for pk help but also friends who I can enjoy talking to. I want to contribute to the community that wilderness guardians has built over the years and I think I have a lot to offer. None of my real life friends play runescape anymore, and if they do I haven't seen them or talked to them in years so the game can be boring without other people.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Beginning in August I will not be able to play as often because of school

Mojo

applicant decided not to join as he was not willing or able to train to 100 combat once we raise the requirements.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]