• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Layout_D

Started by Anthony-, January 25, 2014, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony-

SG INTRODUCTION: Layout_D

My RuneScape Name: Layout_D
My Previous RSNs: Elven_orc2
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I was in WG back around 2012, and left from inactivity(mostly). Currently I'm level 200, 2033 total level. My bank is roughtly 300m at the moment, and i'm working towards ovls and a yack. The next achievement that is planned is 99 attack.
My past/current clans/teams are: Wilderness Guardians
The Mystic Guardians

About me: Anthony's the name, PvE is the game. I've been playing scape since around 2006. I enjoy bossing, skilling and just hanging around. Usually you can find me at GE on w27, and if i'm not there i'm either at DG or GWD. I play ultimate and work as a Software Engineer! I'm actually working on a project for runescape at the moment, but you'll find out more about that later if I actually get around to getting it in a working condition.

I heard about SG through: Was in WG before i quit
I want to join because: Want to be in an active clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: cant do anything before 6pm est and weekends

Once I rose above the noise and confusion; Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion...

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony-

Once I rose above the noise and confusion; Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion...

Al

anthony please visit the citadel there's 1 hour left and we only need 1 more

Welcome back. <3
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

turns out he probably can't join because he needs to be in another clans CC due to being their webmaster
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

Why not just still be the webmaster on their site and join our cc? :(
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Feel free to idle in our IRC #wg_lobby and #sg, come to any events you like :)

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]