• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] XVIII

Started by Tythus, January 27, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tythus

SG INTRODUCTION: XVIII

My RuneScape Name: XVIII
My Previous RSNs: Tythus
Tydu8

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape after seeing a cousin playing it in 2004 and finally settled on this account in 2005. My current RSN was snagged when I was 18 and I have been unable to grab the older names yet.  My favorite activities are boss hunting, clue scrolls and quests (most of the time).
My past/current clans/teams are: Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)
World 23

About me: I'm Karl a 22 year old student in my final year of university on a computer games design course and I current reside in the United Kingdom. As far as hobbies I paint miniatures, run a minecraft server lotc.co and try and make computer games. I like to read science fiction with a particular like for Black Library, learn how to code, listen to savant or mau5noise, browse imgur, watch and play league of legends, play runescape (duh), solving puzzles  and taking long walks on the beach (ok I lied about the last one).

I heard about SG through: Youtube
I want to join because: looking for a group to chill with and do various activities

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University/Life

Leffe

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Welcome Karl :)

Hop into IRC for an interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tythus

been waiting on IRC is there any specific time I should get on for a better chance of catching one of you guys?

Patty