• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Tonzoo

Started by Tonzoo, August 03, 2016, 11:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonzoo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Tonzoo

My RuneScape Name: Tonzoo
My Previous RSNs: Tonzoo/mikezalo/itonzo/999wolverine
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: My favourite skill is slayer, why? because i love the fact that there is a slayer master that shows you the monster youre required to kill. my name means a lot to me because ive had it for 10 years now.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never have i had a clan in RS, why? because ive always got scammed and many people BS you no matter whats the cause of the situation.

About me: i am a male/ 19 years of age, they call me Tonzo

I heard about WG through: WG Mojo
I want to join because: I want to try the clan out and im sure i would have a fun time if this clan is legit.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work/ family but nothing so impactable

Mojo

Hey Tonzo nice to see you applying, glad you found us at our recruitment event there :P

Message myself, Jared or Ajaji on Discord to complete your app.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

This clan is indeed legit. We got people from all over the world with different backgrounds. Amazing place to meet new friends and just socialize while skilling or doing slayer :)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan Tonzoo! Happy to see you apply! :D
Feel free to add ingame me to ask me anything you want to know.

As for the scamming and bsing, I've been a member for about a year or so and I've never seen any bs in here. And for the scamming part; all guardian/guildsmen or higher are legit/honest/friendly <3. But just to be sure, never lend anything to anyone, no matter the rank ;).

Nice stats btw! :o I slay also a lot, I might see you in nieve's cave ;).

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]