• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Pvm SnK

Started by Pvm SnK, December 23, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvm SnK

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Pvm SnK

My RuneScape Name: Pvm SnK
My Previous RSNs: Dosung, Pvm Bumz
Interested in PvP: Not in particular since I dont have much experience in it but I can give it a try :)
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well, before I had 2 accounts that were maxed comped, they were hacked by some random people so I quit rs for awhile, so a few months ago I decided to make a new rs and play again since it was a lot of fun to play. Now this account is my new in progress to another comped cape account.
My past/current clans/teams are: I was never really in a clan for that long since most of them had like no people or anyone that wanted to do anything, so finally Im deciding to join a clan who actually is active and will pay attention to anyone who needs help with either skilling or bossing in that matter.
About me: 17, United States, Football, fishing , and bmxing, any music, I am a fun person to talk with if you get to know me, I also like to spend time with my friends and family too. This game is a stress reliever whenever I get home from school so I have fun people to talk to and than I can set my own goals either by achieving a certain level or earning a certain amount of money and look back and b happy with what I accomplished

I heard about WG through: Youtube mostly looking up for a well organized clan that bosses, active, does events which most clans dont really do anymore.
I want to join because: I am looking for a clan like I said that is active, well thought out, organized, knows what they are doing, and for bossing because when I join any other clan they either boss, but not active, or boss but ignore you when you want to boss with them.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Maybe school mostly, and my girlfriend when she comes over but she doesnt come over everyday so I will be as active as I can be, I dont have a job so you dont have to worry about that :).

Mojo

Thanks for editing more info in, great app now :D

Welcome to WG :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

I CE Y

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I'm always down to PvM, feel free to message me on IRC or ingame "Vamped" i'm always online :P

Patty