• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green]THE GAME GAME[/color]

Started by Bam, January 18, 2013, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bam

The GAME Game

Some of Oldschool Members will remember this game, we used to do it alot, and it was really fun so i thought i would be a good idea to bring it back!

What is it?

The GAME Game is game ongoing for a whole week. Every week I will update this thread with a new Game and Highscores with best players of the week. I will be looking for some good games, so feel free to pm if you have an awesome game on your mind.

Rules:

- You have exactly one week to play this game and post a pic of your best score
- There would be no cheating, since for some games there are solution videos and tutorials for achieving the highest possible score, so guys place nice
- You can have as many attempts as you want
- You have to post a SCREENSHOT of your score
- Player with highest score will recieve 5 Points, 2nd best will recieve 3 Points and third best 1 Point

THIS WEEKS GAME GAME:
Indestructo Tank!

Start: 18th Jan  End: 25th Jan

Player with the highest Total XP WINS

Click on the image to PLAY!

This weeks best highest score:                                                                 Best overall players:
1.                                                                                                               1.
2.                                                                                                               2.
3.                                                                                                               3.
4.                                                                                                               4.
....                                                                                                              ....

Bam

PineappleTom

Which stat are we going for? Total exp?

PineappleTom

Silly game to chose... Once you buy 10 of each, the game continues forever (no fuel). Screeny mid-game lol...

Keith

Quote from: Rodney75 on January 18, 2013, 04:23:24 PM
Silly game to chose... Once you buy 10 of each, the game continues forever (no fuel). Screeny mid-game lol...

haha of course, i ended with like 10 of all but one and that was because there was too much shit in the air to fall in time

PineappleTom

Bam

PineappleTom

Once you buy 10 of each aircraft... You play without 'fuel' as a time limit. It's an  endless game lol. Whoever has the most time to waste will win. I only had 15 minutes lol xD