• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Puncakes1

Started by Puncakes1, October 16, 2016, 01:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puncakes1

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Puncakes1

My RuneScape Name: Puncakes1
My Previous RSNs: Drbz13 which was then swapped to FRUSTRATION3 in like 2009 and then finally switched to Co0kies 4U a few months later. That account stayed that way however it has, since EOC been hacked. and i have made a few attempts at retirieving it however its gone and no longer my account. aside that account i only have this one "Puncakes1" only name its had and its sticking.
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2007, my name back then "Drbz13" was based on mu love for the anime Dragonball Z. Since then however as i said in the previous box, i have the name Puncakes1 Which is from an old Call of Duty Youtuber i used to watch. and an inside joke with them was calling the C4's Puncakes. My favorite thing to do is quest, and Barbarian Assault, and of course Slayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: the only Clan i have been in that i actually stuck with is known as Bamf cc, i was a part of the discord, i reached gen status after a little over a month. this cc however fell apart due to a ton of complications within the ranks and our leader. That said if you have further questions that need in depth detail regarding this, please feel free to ask me in discord.

About me: Call me Pun for now. I dont feel you all need my name until you get to know me. everything else tho (as contradicting as it is) i am fine with. I am 22 years old, and Male. I live un the ol' US of A. Music i listen to. preferably chillstep/typical gamers music. nearly anything except bad rap (you know what im talking about) Hard metal that involves screaming. and im here and there with country.

I heard about WG through: Y I K E S
I want to join because: No drama in this clan. I just want a good default clan to rely on whenever im on. i dont always get SUPER active but its nice to be able to whenever im on. I just love people though and i've heard this clan is pretty old and pretty well trusted. So i would like to give it a try.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work at my Job

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]