• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

GWD for 07!!?!?!

Started by jessebruce, May 27, 2013, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessebruce

What are your thoughts and feelings about GWD, God swords and such coming back?

and how do you think they will bring rares back?
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2j34ev7.png[/img]
[img width=472 height=250]http://i.imgur.com/yPcAGIr.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/iI7xbzckVZAEk.gif[/img]

Sig too large. Please reduce.

Al

Negative thoughts about GWD coming back, cause isn't that what started overpowered weapons?

Positive on rares coming back.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Is GWD coming back? I havent followed the game recently?

I hated GWD when looking at a PvP point of view.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Asaad

No news of GWD coming back.

Personally, I love the whip, the Dragon scimmy, and the DDS. Wouldn't want something that would make pking overpowered, we already have void rushers.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Colinwarrior

GWD won't be coming back. It was instrumental in starting the long decline of the game.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Ecs Tyler

I want GWD to come out, because there's really no PVMing to do besides DKs and KQ. Both get boring in time and I think people who hate the idea of GWD mainly is because of the AGS and the fact that there's no combat triangle. AGS because 1 most people can't afford it. 2 because it's OP. I'm all for removing the AGS if it has to come to that, but all I mainly did in GWD was camping Bandos and Bandos Crashing. Let's not forget that GWD was a part of 2007 in Runescape (the year it was released). If people are still complaining that there should be a balance between weapon drops from each boss such as bows, staffs, etc then fine by me if Jagex decides to do that as long as EOC doesn't effect it.

Mojo

It won't come back, there is definitely not 75% support for it. I wouldn't really support it.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Just NOOOO to GWD. 
I certainly would vote no to it.

Rares will be cool to be in the game.
They give us goals to try for.

Creeper975

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 28, 2013, 12:36:34 AM
It won't come back, there is definitely not 75% support for it. I wouldn't really support it.

This Babylon

no gwd, true skill in pvp died when all that ags turm bandos prod shit came out

Josheh

Quote from: Creeper975 on May 28, 2013, 01:03:45 AM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on May 28, 2013, 12:36:34 AM

Member since 8-8-8

Richgodyz

No to GWD as others have said it was the start to the decline.

Lighten

Nah, AGS is too OP in my opinion. It will be back to rushing with freezes + AGS just like pre-eoc if 07 gets GWD.

Vio

I did like god wars in terms of a PvM boss, but not in terms of the armour/godswords.
I like how barrows/dragon/third age is all we have in 07.

7PB

Quote from: Al on May 27, 2013, 09:49:33 PM
Negative thoughts about GWD coming back, cause isn't that what started overpowered weapons?

Positive on rares coming back.

+1

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

kylewelsch

Yeah I don't want it for sure.

X Warrior170

[center

V3ng3ance

Definitely not on gwd. Simply too overpowered. Pking will just become a contest as to who can afford the godswords. I'm soo game for the rares tho.