• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] xx mewtwo xx, 97

Started by xx mewtwo xx, February 02, 2014, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx mewtwo xx

WG INTRODUCTION: xx mewtwo xx

My RuneScape Name: xx mewtwo xx
My Previous RSNs: Tanksmurf
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing runescape in 2006 a week before construction was adding in to the game, and i have been an active member of the game since 2008, I have very few things which i enjoy on the game as i class my self as a mini-gamer. which means i love to play game like Castle Wars.
I started my 07 account with the idea of becoming a Mage Tank which didnt turn out how i wanted it to, and now it has become a all round main.
My first 99 was Woodcutting back in 2010 which i spent hours on as i took the long road and cut 75-99 on magic logs.  after this cape i spent ages at soul wars to unlock my HP cape only to find out that the emote had be changed .  I have loved my time on this game and will never look back at it and say " wow that was a waste of my time."

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I first heard about WG from watching a video on youtube, but i never really thought much of it, until 02/02/2014 when one of my fav streams "Mack" told me about WG once more, as soon as i heard about you from him, i jumped at the chance to apply.

I heard about WG through: Mack
I want to join because: Its time i stopped playing with the kids and started playing with the best, as fun as it is playing Castle Wars i know its much more rewarding playing with a group of players who like to take the risk out in the wild.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Im a single Dad to a 2 year old.

Mack

Hey Mewtwo glad you came and put in the app bro :). Work on getting 100 combat and you'll get accepted ! Good luck man.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Hey there mewtwo, looking forward to seeing this app get accepted. :>
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Flames377

Hey dude, were currently 100 cb.
Pls re apply when your there, but feel free to idle in irc and post on forums.

Mojo

still training and alive? you seem to have gained one level at least.

Perhaps Mack can investigate further.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ronmanola

Brent147

Good luck on your road to 100 combat. I am looking forward to you being accepted.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mack

Have contacted him and he got scammed for 50m so he quit and I think hes back at RS3.

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mack

Mojo

No updates since so going to decline.

Feel free to reapply when you can be active. Remember we have an RS3 arm if you're playing that.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]