• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] 50_49_K0, 100

Started by 50_49_K0, April 03, 2014, 08:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

50_49_K0

WG INTRODUCTION: 50_49_K0

My RuneScape Name: 50_49_K0
My Previous RSNs: Purepker6342
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played Runescape since 2003, I chose my name after I two hit a player with dharoks. Some of my favorite skills are Range, and Strength. I love to train to better my account all around. My favorite activity on Runescape would have to be Pking. It is what has kept me loving this game.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in a clan before. It is time I join the bet one there is.

About me: I am a male, 21 years old. I work part time and go to college at the University of Iowa. I love to play video games, and I love hanging out with my friends on the weekends.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: The fact that WG is one of the oldest living clans in Runescape.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no.
BrownShuga

Al

Iowa nice, I keep up with their sports (football & basketball) sometimes. Welcome!

Like I said, just keep checking back for a staff member to get an interview. It was early morning for GMT and our app manager might have went to bed so try again later. I also added you in-game so if I see you and a staff member online I'll give you a holler.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

His Lordship

Hey mate, welcome to the forums.
See you on the inside soon I hope.

Flames377

Ivica Divlji

Sum-41xx

Ronmanola

SoraSync

Hey, welcome to the forums
hope to see you around here!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

geoff_7th

Patty

Leffe

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super