• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] I CLONE I

Started by I_CLONE_I, October 10, 2016, 11:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_CLONE_I

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I CLONE I

My RuneScape Name: I CLONE I
My Previous RSNs: I NAWTY I
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 81
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hey i started playing around 5 months ago, my name is my graffiti tag IRL which is CLONE. My favourite skills are slayer ranged and mage. My goal is to be a zerk pure with 47 def pking everybody i see in the wilderness. Currently bulding up a strong cash stack and training my levels when i can.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Max i am male and i am 24 yrs old. I live in the Uk and love to play games and ride fast on my motorbike.

I heard about WG through: Advertising at GE
I want to join because: I have always wanted to be a pker, and after hearing about this clan and being in the CC for a while i would really like to join with like-minded people that are friendly and helpful.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Lait_Choco

Hey and welcome Max :)!
As I already told you in the CC get 1250 total and you'll have no problem joining.
And what moto do you ride? :D:D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Yo Max, as he says, 1250 total before you can proceed. Shouldn't take long :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Hey I Clone I, we spoke in cc. a few totall levels and you are there. Feel free to ask anything.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

m249

Good luck!
btw you can boost that hunter from 1-9 at varrock museum and finish it off to 26 and have 1250 in no time
I slay swamp donkeys for fun

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]