• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Mericko

Started by Merick, October 09, 2016, 01:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merick

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Mericko

My RuneScape Name: Mericko
My Previous RSNs: Tigu, 2Sweaty
My Stats: 1038 Total. 69 Combat :>

About my RuneScape Account and History: My main account right now is an ironman, im kinda new to RS3 but I have played the game since 2005. On and off of course. Keen to get back into it and meet some nice folk rather than doing it solo.

My past/current clans/teams are: Never had one.

About me: 21, Aiming to be a Conceptual Artist (digital) and going to college. Enjoy Gym, Music, Art, Games.. The classics.. Keen to chill though, not into drama or bullshit.

I heard about WG through: MrAdelaideRS's Friends chat
I want to join because: Logged into the website and I was sold.. really cool design :) Heard you were all a decent bunch of folk and people seem really nostalgic about it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just College.. Its the most important thing right now.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey man, welcome !

Very fast to get on the forums - very impressive :)