• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Xsickly

Started by Xsickly83, October 16, 2016, 12:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xsickly83

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Xsickly

My RuneScape Name: Xsickly
My Previous RSNs: all my old account are from 2007, so i can't really recall what my old usernames were.
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I recently join back into the runescape community about 3-4 months ago. I grew up playing this game and i loved it untill eoc came out so i quit playing, I decided playing again when OSRS came out with F2P so i could check out the content. I really liked it and became invested into the game again. As far as a favorite skill goes, i don't have one, I train all my skills. I enjoy BOSS/PVP, but i currently don't have the requirements for the PVP part of the Clan.

Xsickly is a name that i came up with and i use it for every game i play now.

Thank you for the time.
Sincerly,
      Xsickly

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I understand i said that i didn't have a clan/team history. I wanted to elaborate more on that. I was apart of BAMF cc but i didn't consider it a legit clan.

About me: My IRL name is Kylor(not going to say last name).I am 21 years of age. I live in the United States. I enjoy spending time with my family, (sounds gay) But i love to dance. i don't like racism. I'm a genuinely nice person. Great since of humor.

I heard about WG through: Slay Aloha, Pk Aloha, Seabury and  Y I K E S
I want to join because: I like how thorough you guys are with the requirements to get into the clan, I like how organized everything is set up.
The application review, Makes me feel like more than a casual Clan chat with people to talk to and people to boss/pvp with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

Welcome to our clan Kylor. Racism is bad I agree :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!