• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Moheb

A 16 years old boy asks his father, "Dad; what are you going to get me for my 18th birthday?" the fathers answer: "son, that's still a long way"... now the boy is 17 years old & one day he faints. His father takes him to the hospital and the doctor says "Sir, your child has a bad heart." being the guy one the stretcher, the boy says "Did he tell you I am going to die?" * father starts crying * the boy finally recovers on his 18th birthday, so he comes home and on his bed there was a letter that his father left him. The letter said; "Son, if you're reading this, it's because everything went well..remember the day you asked me; what was I giving you for your 18th birthday and I didn't know what to answer you? I gave you my heart, Happy birthday son ❤"

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Since everyone is required to do it I can basically use this as an activity check.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Reiss Gavin
35 minutes ago
Debating buying a bra to save my nipples from freezing.

BeeBee

Reiss Gavin
35 minutes ago
Debating buying a bra to save my nipples from freezing.
Fuxk_Chaotic - How the fuck does that work idiot?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Harry:

• The reason why we feel this application is so worthy of your attention today is because of the serious problem in the UK with regarding the number of students studying foreign languages.
• In 1984, 52% of pupils were studying a modern foreign language.
• In 1988 the National curriculum was introduced with the aim of: "promoting the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of pupils". This included an obligation for schools to teach at least one foreign language at GCSE level to all students.
• As a result of this by 1997 uptake of foreign languages by GCSE students had increased by 50%. (to 77%)
• In 2004, the government moved to make all foreign language studies non-compulsory for GCSE students.
• Since then, there has been a dramatic drop in the number of students taking up languages. French decreased annually by 14-16% and German by 15% and in 2007, 47% of students were studying a language.
• By 2010 just 40% of pupils were studying a language.  The percentage of pupils studying French was at 25% and German as low as 10%.
• To top it all off, in 2011, a report showed that UK schoolchildren are less likely to learn multiple languages than in almost any other European Country.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Some really interesting pastes here lol.

air

Keith

hjgjgljjkh is listening to Taste Of My Scythe by Children Of Bodom on Spotify

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

google chrome refresh plus
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keith

clicked on this, forgot what topic it was, "what the fuck is going on in here"

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j3imc5.png

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Vio

pouce vert si t'écoutes ça en 2012 !!

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]