• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Press Ctrl+V

Started by His Lordship, August 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

BeeBee

My gashtray was trembling like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. Hours of fucking like this would leave any girl's flappy meal looking like a werewolf with it's throat cut, and I was no different!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ms Teatime

Yorkshire Gold Engelse Thee

First Hello

"Hey man I had you added on RS and talked to you often you probably don't remember me but if you do it is, Brady AKA First Hello sad to here you quit man." LOL I was emailing a friend XD

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Why? You trying to have a moment? I don't bond.

Pacman Syu

<Wub> Edermasc: Okay.
<Wub> STOP
<Wub> Downgrade andchat or get a new client
<Wub> You disconnect like every 3 minutes
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Liszewan

[15:44] <+cc2> vio how big is your penis?
[15:44] <@Vio> 7 inches on a good day but I don't see how that's relevant

Rachellove9

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

2007reborn

<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

I Volusius I

Hey! Thanks I would. I just didnt know if yall thought i was ready to graduate. My attendance has been weak this weak cause i took on extra shifts at work and then im sick right now. Im going to try and make it to the war tonight, but my stomach is doing to well and im trying to get use to be awake in the day because i have my irl life promotion test on the 5th for Staff Sergeant.

Liszewan

Mojo

Visiting a friend in hospital. May not make it back in time. Have fun if I'm not there!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lighten

7PB

Agility Event #FuckAgility#AgilityWins

lol.... mami your post haha..

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

BeeBee

NO ITS NOT CAUSE SOMETIMES IN LIFE YOU JUST GOTTA YOLO (17 votes [36.17%])

(When talking about "Is it ok to wank in the school toilets?")