• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Lmao Welfare (Sam) - Ratted for 55m+

Started by LmaoWelfare, July 27, 2013, 08:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LmaoWelfare

Hey guys Lmao Welfare (Sam) here.  I was recently ratted for around 55m+ on 07 which was my entire bank.  No worries, I will be back although not fully until probably quite some time.  I'm sure I have a couple friends who can help me with a boost.  :D  Beware of "rsclips" it is not trusted and I suggest that NOBODY go there.  Despite antivirus scams by Kaspersky, they were still able to bypass my bank pin and more and get access to my account.  I realized my mistake almost instantly, but it was to late.  No worries talk to everyone in near future.  =D  I've taken many hits, but I still find myself playing and it just reminds me of the low lives out there that will stoop so low and steal money on a game.  I had just gotten my dragonfire shield too :d.  I will not ask for any items from WG unless it comes down that I have no other source.  Once I get the basic barrows gear for some dagannoth kings, somebody hit me up with some trips :P.  I still have my void and firecape.  I'm not very concerned with my loss.  I feel that I always come back stronger after taking a hit.  I will most likely NOT attend any WG events until my new computer comes in, and I trash the piece of garbage that I played rs on.  Feel free to message "Lmao Welfare" on runescape.  My account was left in tact.  They just wanted the gold.  Currently, I am muted due to the hacker using my account to rat a couple of my friends.  I'm more concerned about them than myself.  I will log on runescape from  time to time, but I will be limited.  If you send me a pm and I don't respond, I'm still muted. Post your concerns here.

Al

That really sucks bro, I was looking up stuff on how to remove RATs but then you oeft the IRC.
Also, gl in recovering. I think it's true that you come back stronger after taking a hit, it was true for me all the times I got hacked and lost my bank.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Flames377

dlmoore

kylewelsch

That is a shame man ;( I know how it feels. You will make a strong recovery. It will just take some time.

Prazo

Pm me ingame any day if you wanna do some dks  :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: