• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Brexit

Started by Mojo, June 21, 2016, 03:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Quote from: shookees on July 01, 2016, 08:48:49 AM
I haven't been up with all of the Brexit stuff, so can someone give me a simple clarification?
What power does the referendum have?
It's not legally binding but you'd be mad to go against a democratic decision.
The result means the UK is leaving the EU.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

shookees

Quote from: Mojo on July 01, 2016, 05:18:01 PM
I haven't been up with all of the Brexit stuff, so can someone give me a simple clarification?
Ugh strange, so does this means that the government has to 'reconsider' this issue (approve by democratic means)?

Mojo

Quote from: shookees on July 01, 2016, 06:40:23 PM
Quote from: Mojo on July 01, 2016, 05:18:01 PM
Ugh strange, so does this means that the government has to 'reconsider' this issue (approve by democratic means)?
It means the UK people have asked the government to invoke "Article 50" of EU law which starts the legal process of leaving. That won't happen until we have a new Prime Minister in September.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Anthony

Quote from: Lait_Choco on July 01, 2016, 07:24:00 AM
Hi I'm Nigel Fagotrage and welcome to jackass.

To my British friends in here; what do you guys think of Scotland? Another referendum for them...
If they can do it somehow it would ignite a fire. Just think of Catalonia, Basken, Flanders and pretty much any region of Europe with right politics. They all want independence.  But the EU will help them, pretty sure about that.

But in my humble opinion: Scotland never belonged to GB. Scotland remains Scotland. They deserved their own country more then hunderd years ago. In eco terms it would be a disaster.(for the next 4 years max)
Anyways Rip GB/COL. Enjoy agreeing a trade agreement with Visegrád. You got rid of EU, but you'll never get rid of those four. Really can not wait for that. And if if it fails, enjoy finding cheap workforces, prices will rise. (but i'm sure those exited voters blame it on EU)

I hate that lieing cunt.