• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DG tokens with just one dungeon a day?

Started by Snowzak, March 26, 2015, 07:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowzak

Hi, so I'm a dungeoneering noob, but I need to get those gravites but I barely have time for a few dungeons a day.

How do you recommend being the most efficient with my time to get as many tokens in as little time as possible?

I still don't fully get what's important for prestige and what's not, I've checked guide but I'm a bit confused at all the parameters involved. Is there like a rule of thumb to follow?

Cheers

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

Mojo

the Sinkholes d&d will give you dung tokens and xp every day and it only takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
It's incredibly simple to learn, you can even get xp from leeching like in normal dg.
It happens in world 134 every hour at half past the hour, check the wikia for more detail: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sinkholes
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Snowzak

Thanks, will try that out! any recommendations for classic dg?

Mojo

Quote from: Snowzak on March 26, 2015, 10:06:38 PM
Thanks, will try that out! any recommendations for classic dg?
Do your low level dungs on complexity 1, this is called rushing, and do your last ten floors preferably in a group but if not just solo it complexity 6. When everything is ticked off on the list of floors reset the prestige and go again. But make sure you're doing the 2 daily sinkholes before you do any of that.

Other people can probably offer better advice, I literally only do sinkholes now lol.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

no life dung :D

and i think there's people in the clan chat that can help

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

dflame

As Mojo was saying, you do the beginning floors on c1 small and then the last 10 in a group on c6. This is because you get a bonus for doing the floors consecutively. Meaning Youll get more xp doing floor 40 after doing 1-39 than just skipping to floor 40 and doing it with a group.

When you do DG you need to make law and cosmic runes. This will allow you to tele to hte group gatestone and create a personal one as well. This will enable you to traverse the dungeon more efficiently. You will get the hang of it after a while.

Snowzak

Great advice guys, appreciated! gravites here I come... in a while tho..

Devin

I'm a little late to the party so sorry for that. But if you ever need help getting a team together, there are a lot of us that will be willing to do some quick floors with you, including myself. Shoot me a PM in game if you ever need somebody to DG with (D_evin). My PM is always on unless I'm warring or in a raid
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jordy

google 'free leech fc' and read the rules, join the clanchat ingame and wait till they call ur floor

u can leech just dont afk so u can help with the special rooms