• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

99 Construction House (WIP)

Started by Samurai-JM, October 04, 2011, 03:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samurai-JM

##

##

This plan is different from my current house, due to the fact that I removed the 2nd floor and both bedrooms entirely. This also allowed me to eliminate 2 useless halls which were there merely to fill out room space. NOW I can add a total of 4 new dungeon rooms, thus adding 2 new branches of combat to my ever growing dungeon :D

First Floor:
This is mostly for my own use, as it contains quick access to prayer, summoning, healing, and transportation so I can get where I need to be as fast as I can. The other half of this floor is full of useful things that I may need from time to time, and it also makes for a good party space :D

Dungeon:
This is where the fun starts. The right half of the dungeon has every type of combat room that you can make, including Balance Beam, Ranging Pedestals, Boxing Ring, and Combat Ring so people can fight in all areas of the combat triangle. Great for DMing too! There's also a games room just to keep things civilized ## I've also thrown in my study/costume room just cuz I had nowhere else to put them, having destroyed upstairs.

The LEFT half of the dungeon has been completely redone, now holding 3 separate dungeon paths each leading to a treasure room and a different part of the combat triangle.
All 3 paths start off with a lvl 172 Black Demon that everyone has to kill if they want to reach the prizes.
Path 1: The Dragon Path - This has a Pit Iron Dragon and a Steel Dragon, total cost 17.5m so don't break them!
Path 2: The Range Path - This has high level Dagannoths and Scabarites who hit very hard, very fast.
Path 3: The Melee Path - Here is a Tok-Xil and a Rock Protector, both with very high hit points and defense.

At the end of each path is a treasure chest which I can fill with ANY amount of gold. I'll be using this to hold combat competitions with strict rules to make it very difficult. You'll see. :)

SOON I will be hosting a 99 construction/cooking party with tons of prizes and drops, all made possible by my recent successes as a sig designer. It will be a night to remember. ##

Owen

Well it certainly kicks my house's arse LOL.

Looking good brah! Is that all complete or are you still building it? Can't wait to see it!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Samurai-JM

I gotta remove the upstairs and finish the dungeon, that's it :D

PineappleTom

Nice work buddy - looking forward to seeing the finished article!